Monday, November 7, 2011

Family & Friends

Today i am thankful for my family & friends...I don't know what i would do with out them...

Also just a little update..
Kaleb was feeling alot better when he went back with his dad for the week! :) 
Natalie started feeling bad, we thought we was getting the same thing the baby had. But she is better now :) Thank god...I hate when my kids are sick :( 
Also Kevin & I are like one step away from getting our apartment :) We are so excited! 
We can't wait to get our own place with our kids! Natalie is pretty excited also...
I got a job! YAY ME! I am working at Picture Me Studios in Wal-mart. I start tomorrow..I start watching movies tomorrow then next week i start working hands on :) What i love taking pictures! I couldn't ask for a better job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment