Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday (:

I'm proud to announce that Kaleb is walking now, well he will take a few steps then fall down. But he just keeps getting back up & walking again! I'm so freeking excited I just don't know what to say!

Had a good day at work this morning! I done three sessions (: 

I thank the lord everyday for letting me get a job that i love doing!
Well it's getting closer & closer to Friday at midnight, Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out! Who else is very excited? I am going to see it at midnight then have to go in to work at 10am! So maybe in between i will get some sleep! Cause Kaleb has been getting up at 7:30 every morning! 

Also i just want to get this off my chest! If i can help TJ out with Kaleb's sleeping schedule then i think he should help me out with him sleeping in his own bed! lol i need some me time, and i would love to get some sleep at night. Kaleb is all over the bed when he sleeps with me! Don't get me wrong i love my kiddos to death & i would love for them to sleep with me. But they need to sleep in their own bed! Can anyone give me some advice so i can talk to TJ?? It would be greatly appreciated! 

Also who is ready for thanksgiving? Cause i know i am



No comments:

Post a Comment