Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday!

Well life in 2012 is not that great right now!

I am not quiet sure what to do!

I got approved for an apartment, But now i am not working. I mean i still got a job, but there are no hours. I havent worked in 2 weeks. SUCKS ASS!!

But other than that have realtionship problems! UGH.....
& I don't think things will change, but he thinks other wise. But we have been having this talk on and off for 5 years now.

I am now coaching basketball for NCPRD. My team name is Harvey Logging 1
we pratice Wednesday nights at 6-7pm
Our first game is Saturday the 7th
I am really excited and can't wait.

The kids are doing good. Natalie is growing like a weed. Kaleb is walking around trying to talk. He is such a handful. Already flirting with woman.

Wathcing the Hokies game then going to watch Teen Mom 2 then bath time then bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment