Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

In with the new & out with the old.

Happy New Year everyone!

I really don't know what to say about my new years party.
lol, it was going good, then some blonde chick comes in & kevin and her
just keep on smiling at eachother, just a flirting! lol

I told him i can see he was liking her and she was liking him, so i told him to go home with her! shit, lol

Then he tried to deny all of it, of course you would because you are a MAN!

But i am all good i am tripping over it, it aint nothing but a thing.

But I am bringing in the new year with a new me!
I am not going to be the old sassy!

Fed up with all the bull crap. But on another note, i am feeling wonderful this morning.

Wonder how many people ended up single last night?

Wonder if there are any new year babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment